7/28/08
Just a short blog entry to catch you up on tonight. The other Nagasaki JETs and I all went to do Japanese Karaoke! Just FYI, it’s way cooler here than in The States. We all got our own private room, we got to pick from a huge selection of songs, complete with music videos, and let me introduce you poor, underprivileged Americans to a new concept… all you can drink beer and mixed drinks. An hour and a half of private karaoke, music videos, four microphones, tambourines, and more (decent) beer than I could ever want to drink. How much could this bit of Earthly Godliness cost? $20. Not kidding. Seriously. Good times, good times. After karaoke, we went exploring the city, found a couple bars to go to, took pictures with the locals. You should just see the pictures ;)
Oh, P.S. for those of you keeping score, I was actually back here by midnight… maybe 12:30.
It's not that odd...
- anoddexperiment
- Sasebo-shi, Nagasaki-ken, Japan
- Hey all, I'm a former chemist from Atlanta, Georgia transplanted to Nagasaki, Japan.
Sunday, August 10, 2008
A Small Night Out on the Big Town
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment